Friday, April 20, 2012

Saturday Stumbles

This has been a whirlwind week for me which sadly has resulted in no stumbles. I was invited to a Nordstrom Rack tweet up where we were pampered and then shopped till we dropped. Then it was a co-worker's wedding shower. Next was the Dove Awards!! My best friend Amanda I and got tickets. Great tickets! We were like 5th row from the stage. (It will be televised Tuesday, April 26 on Gospel Music Channel.  Look for us!)  Then Friday night was babysitting the niece and nephew where we created an art gallery, popped popcorn, and watched Toy Story 3.

So what did you stumble? I'd love to read what you found! Link up below!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a fun week! Some weeks are just busier than others, but it's nice when the busy weeks are fun ones, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails