Friday, March 09, 2012

Saturday Stumbles

I'm looking forward to a fun, but relaxing weekend. I've got plans to go to the zoo and then maybe a little girls night out...if certain girls would check their messages ;)

So let's get on to the stumbles...
Friends vs. How I Met Your Mother
Friends is, by far, my favorite show. Period. I have every episode on DVD and could probably quote it to you. I can not, however, get into How I Met Your Mother. I've tried to watch it on more than one occasion. But this comparison is funny!

Easy Layered Mexican Pizza

My friend Jen has created this easy dish. I can't wait to try it!

Box of Sunshine
This combines my love of gift giving with color coordinating!  I can't imagine how this would make someone's day if it showed up on their doorstep!

Photography tips
These are easy, basic tips that even I could do with my point and shoot camera!

Six lessons from NOT buying clothes
What started out as an experiment of not buying clothes for 3 months turned into over 2 years!  I have to admit, I don't think I could even do it for the 3 months, but the lessons learned are noteworthy.

Now I want to hear from you! What did you find that we just HAVE to see this week! Link up below!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, that is an interesting take on not buying clothes. I do find myself trying to simplify my wardrobe more, and now, I only let myself buy things if I think I really look good in it. I like the color coordinated gifts, too. I hope you get your girls night!

Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

I love the box of sunshine! Thanks for hosting the link up.

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

"Cannot get into How I Met Your Mother"? Who ARE you? Do I even KNOW you?? :)

Katie Bulmer said...

just found you through a few links. Love this blog and the sat stumbles. Clever idea!

Anonymous said...

F*ckin?? amazing issues here [url=http://pandorabraceletsaleu.co.uk]pandora bracelets sale[/url] . I am very glad to peer your post. [url=http://pandorabraceletsaleu.co.uk]pandora bracelets sale[/url] , Thanks so much and i am taking a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Related Posts with Thumbnails