Friday, February 17, 2012

Saturday Stumbles

Woo-hoo! Two days off of work making a 4 day weekend? Yep, I'll take it!

DIY Stainless Steel Makeover
Transform your ugly black dishwasher into that stainless steel one you've always wanted.

101 Fun Activities to Do With Your Child
What a fun list! Literally, there are 101 things listed here for you to do. Everything from writing and mailing a letter to someone special to visiting a nursing home or hospital.

Faux Brushed Nickel Letter Tutorial
Make cardboard look like brushed nickel.

E is for Explore!
I came across this site on Pinterest and found some great stuff to use in my class, but this would also be great for homeschooling.

When a Comment Breaks Your Heart
A raw look at the emotions of singleness...a topic I know all too well.

Come join the rest of us and link up below with what you think we just have to read!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my stainless steel DIY tutorial!

Related Posts with Thumbnails